(Approved by the Beijing's People Government on 7 August, 1996 and announced by the Beijing Municipal Administration Committee on 20 August, 1996, while amendment is decided according to Beijing's People Government's amendment of "Beijing Bus and Trolley Ticket Regulations" on 30 May, 2006)
(1) Ticket must be purchased according to the fare price of the ride journey. Bus ride will be denied for passengers who do not purchase ticket or use invalidated tickets, as well as those riding more than the validated journey of the paid fare.
(2) Passengers with one child shorter than 1.2 m for bus ride will get one free ticket for the child. Passengers with two or more children shorter than 1.2 m will get only one free ticket for one child.
(3) Carrying luggage or items that take up more than a seat's surface area will have to buy one more ticket.
(4) Ticket is only valid for the present bus ride. If under certain circumstances you are arranged transfer by the bus attendant, your ticket is valid for all stops that have not been passed.
(5) All sold tickets will not be granted refund.
(1) The monthly ticket is valid for the present month according to the designated number of rides.
(2) Use the monthly ticket strictly according to its valid period and category. Not carrying monthly ticket during a bus ride will have to buy a ticket according to the systematic procedure. Bus ride will be denied if riding more than the valid journey of the monthly ticket and using altered or forged monthly tickets.
(1) Riding more than the valid journey of the ticket will have to compensate the fare price according to the exceeded journey.
(2) Not buying ticket or using invalidated ticket when riding a bus will have to compensate a fare price of 5 Yuan for the suburban routes and 10 Yuan for the city outskirt routes.
(3) Using outdated monthly ticket will have to compensate a fare price starting from the 1st of the following month of the ticket to the day it is discovered for misuse at 2 Yuan per day, limited to a total compensation fare price of not more than 300 Yuan.
(4) Using other certificates to masquerade as monthly ticket or masquerading other people's monthly ticket will have to compensate a fare price of 150 Yuan.
(5) Use altered or forged monthly ticket will have to compensate a fare price of 300 Yuan.
Beijing Municipal Administration Committee
20 August, 1996